Kahtoola EXOspikes™ Footwear Traction is the perfect choice for trail runners and hikers looking for versatile winter traction. Featuring an industry-first TPU Traction Matrix, EXOspikes™ are lightweight and abrasion resistant, allowing users to take on a mix of terrain and conditions. With twelve integrated spikes per foot, tungsten carbide tips, aluminum steps, and TPU lugs, EXOspikes™ provide three levels of traction. A patented eyelet design and integrated toe bail provide added security, while a TPE elastomer harness optimizes fit and allows for easy entry. EXOspikes™ are low-profile and highly durable, remaining stretchy in cold temperatures down to -22°F (-30°C). Each pair comes with a tote sack and a 2-year warranty.
Best Use: Trail running, hiking
Terrain: Mountain trails and roads
Conditions: Ice and packed snow, dirt, mud, rocks
Footwear: Trail running and hiking shoes
• 12 spikes per foot (on all sizes)
• 0.29-inch spike length (1 cm)
• Tungsten carbide tips
• Weights per pair: Extra Small: 6.6 oz (188 g); Small: 6.9 oz (196 g); Medium: 7.3 oz (208 g); Large: 7.8 oz (220 g); Extra Large: 8.1 oz (230 g)
• Pack size: 5.75 x 3 x 2 inches (34.5 in3)
• 2-year warranty
• Tote sack included
• Care Instructions: Wash with lukewarm water and air-dry (do NOT dry with heat). Ensure the product is clean and dry before storage. Inspect before each use.